Hello blogworld!



I am not too confident of this whole blogging thing, but I am going to try it. I want everyone to be able to stay updated on our family, and especially the wonderfully cute things that Ariana does. This is a picture from Ariana's first birthday in October. I know it was a while ago, but her little Korean outfit was so beautiful, and I didn't have a blog then, so I have to start somewhere. Becca, Caleb and Ethan just came to visit us earlier this week, and we have some adorable pictures of Ariana and Ethan that I will have up soon. We had Easter at the farm a week late with the whole clan, and there are some great pictures that you will all enjoy. 
Well, that's about it for my first blog. I just wanted to get something up and started.

Comments

Eliza said…
WHOO HOO! I love it and am sooo excited!
Becca said…
Your moving to Wyoming! Yes! I'm so excited.

Popular posts from this blog

Any Day Now

Two For One

Thank You