Itsy Bitsy...Ari!

Life is a little crazy around here. I know, I do it to myself. We are moving in two weeks and one day, so I have been trying to pack (though it doesn't seem too successfully) while still leaving time to be with my family and friends. This weekend I ran the Bible College reunion (which seemed to be a success) then proceeded to oversee a wedding reception. And yes, now I am exhausted. Throughout all the up and downs, excitements and fears I have gone through this week, I have one little thing that brings me the joy of the wonderful life God has given me. That one little thing is my daughter Ariana. She is in such a fun stage right now, saying new words every day, singing songs, loving the outdoors and life in general. It is a wonderful thing to be a part of. Last weekend we went to Nathan's parents' house and Ariana was singing up a storm. I tried to get it on video, but if she notices you with the camera she will stop whatever she is doing and say, "CHEESE!". Very cute, but I haven't been able to capture her singing her favorite songs as well as counting to 10. Yes, I am very very proud! So, here is just a little clip that I have. 

She also loves to see her picture on the camera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Day Now

Two For One

Thank You