Catching Up

It's been a while since I've posted, and a lot has happened since then. My wonderful husband graduated with his Master's degree from Liberty Theological Seminary (so proud of you honey!) and he and I made a trip out to Virginia for the graduation ceremony. It was like a second honeymoon!

We took our kiddos to Branson for a whole week and got to see my brother and sister-in-laws family. My parents, sister, and other brother were there also. I don't think I could ever get tired of family time. I don't think we've ever taken a week-long vacation with the kids. It was amazing!





My little man turned 5, and he is PROUD of it! He starts kindergarten on Monday 
(my kids go to a year-round school).


Nathan and I "celebrated" our 9th anniversary. He happened to be out of town that day, but I think the honeymoon trip to Virginia makes up for that.

I the midst of all of these activities were t-ball games... lots of them! :)


And we just finished volunteering at our community's annual Open House over the July 4th weekend. It was a two-day event filled with kids's games and bouncy houses, food, music entertainment, a professional air show, and some of the best fireworks I've ever seen. One of the best parts was spending time with Nathan's family who came to visit.

In the midst of all of his I have been working here and there on preparation for adoption fundraising. We plan to hit it hard this fall. We plan to have a garage sale in Shelbina on September 12-13, and I've already begun receiving some donations and sorting through my own house, so I've been working on pricing those items. We also will be selling Homemade caramel popcorn at all the high school home games (volleyball, soccer, basketball), and it is delicious if I do say so myself! My husband's a pro at the popcorn, so I'm leaving most of the making part up to him. And later in the fall we will hold an online silent auction. More details to come on that, but for now just know to keep your eyes open for more details, items will be available to ship, not just for locals, and if anyone would like to donate an item to the auction, don't hesitate to contact me.

I think that's all the catching up I have for today. Hope you all have a most wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Day Now

Two For One

Thank You